• <li id="ccaac"></li>
  • <table id="ccaac"><rt id="ccaac"></rt></table>
  • <td id="ccaac"></td>
  • <td id="ccaac"></td>
  • 外貿英語實戰匯總

    上一篇 / 下一篇  2010-03-18 12:00:53/ 個人分類:英語

    開頭語與自我介紹

     

    從中華人民共和國駐大使館商務參贊處獲悉貴公司名稱和地址,現借此機會與貴方通信,意在達成一些實際交易為開端,以建立業務關系。

    1.Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselor''s office of the Embassy of the People''s Republic of China in..., we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.

     

    中國國際貿易促進會獲悉,你們有意采購電器用具。

    2. We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.

     

    駐貴地的中國領事向我們介紹,你公司是生產(商品)的大出口商。

    3. Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of ... goods produced in ....

     

    獲悉你們行名及地址并了解你們是……有經驗的進口商。現向你們開報,盼能在貴地市場推銷。

    4. From ..., we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced importers of .... We have pleasure in offering you ... of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

     

    獲悉你公司專門經營,現愿與你公司建立業務關系。

    5. We learn from ... that your firm specializes in ..., and would like to establish business relationship with you.

     

    ……的介紹,獲悉你們是……有代表性的進口商之一。

    6. Through the courtesy of.... we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of ...

    據紐約司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名稱和地址,并得知你們日本東京商會已把你行介紹給我們。

    7. Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith &amp; Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.

     

    承貴地銀行通知,你們是的主要進口商(出口商),并有意與中國進行這些方面的貿易。

    9. The.... Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform. us that you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of ... and are interested in trading with China in these lines ...

     

    據了解,你們是中國(商品)有潛力的買主,而該商品正屬我們的業務經營范圍。

    10. We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ...,which comes within the frame. of our business activities.

     

    通過貴國最近來訪的貿易代表團,我們了解到你們是信譽良好的進口商,現發信給你們,盼能不斷地接到你們的定單。

    11. Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this country, we learned that you are well-established importers of ... and are writing to you in the hope of receiving your orders from time to time.

     

    我們欣然寄發這封自薦信,希望是互利關系的前奏。

    12. We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.

     

    我們有幸自薦,盼望能有機會與你們合作,擴展業務。

    13. We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension.

     

    我們冒昧通信,以期待與貴公司建立業務關系。

    14. We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.

     

    現向貴司自我介紹,我們是國營公司,專門經營輕工業品。

    15. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.

     

    也許你們已有所知,我們是國營公司,經營……(商品)的進出口業務。

    16. As you may be well aware, we are a state-operated corporation handling such items as .. in both import and export business.

     

    鑒于你們是的主要進口商之一,特此聯系,盼能建立業務關系,以有助于你們滿足各項需求。

    17. As you are one of the leading importers in ..., we have pleasure in contacting you in the hope of establishing business relations and rendering you assistance in a wide range of your requirements.

     

    了解到你們對(商品)的進口和出口都感興趣,故愿自薦,希望在我們兩公司間建立互利的業務關系。

    18. We understand that you are interested in both the import and export of ... and it is on this subject that we wish to introduce ourselves in the hope of establishing mutually beneficial business relations between our two corporations

     

    你公司是信譽卓著的照相機進口商,我公司極愿與你公司建立業務關系。為此,我們現在寄去商品目錄和價目單,用以向你公司毛遂自薦。

    19. The high reputation, which you are enjoying as camera importers, has rendered us desirous of entering into business relations with you. Accordingly, we introduce ourselves to you by sending you our catalogs and price-lists.

     

    我們經營的商品包括本國第一流造紙廠的產品,因此,我們有良好條件就你們提出的商品,向你們的顧客提供質量最可靠的商品。

    20. The commodities we are handling consist of the manufactures of the first-rate paper mills of this country, and so we are in a good position to serve your customers with the most reliable quality of the line you suggest.

     

    我們專門經營中國美術工藝品出口,愿與你們進行交易。

    21. Specializing in the export of Chinese Art & Craft Goods we express our desire to trade with you in this line.

     

    我們的主要業務是紡織品和手工藝品。

    22. Our lines are mainly textiles and handicrafts.

     

    我們經營這項業務已有多年。

    23. We have been in this line of business for many years.

     

    本信目的是探索與你們發展貿易的可能性。

    24. The purpose of this letter is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

     

    我們愿在平等互利、互通有無的基礎上與你公司建立業務關系。

    25. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.

     

    我們愿與你們建立友好業務關系,分享互利的交易。

    26. We wish to establish friendly business relations with you to enjoy a share of mutually profitable business.

     

    盼直接洽談,以便將你公司特種經營商品引進我地市場。

    27. We wish to enter into direct negotiation with you with a view to introducing your special lines in our market.

     

    我們有意向中華人民共和國尋求原油供應來源的可能性。

    28. We are interested in the possibility of establishing sources of supply of crude oil from the People''s Republic of China.

     

    建議試試利用一下我們的經驗和專門知識。

    29. We advise you to make use of our experience and special knowledge on trial.

     

    相信我公司的對外貿易經驗以及對國際市場情況的熟悉,可能使我們有資格得到你們的信任。

    30. We trust that our experience in foreign trade and intimate knowledge of international market conditions will entitle us to your confidence.

     

    我公司與此地可靠的批發商有密切聯系,能與你公司作可觀的進口業務。

    31. Being closely connected with reliable wholesalers here, we shall be able to do considerable import business with you.

     

    我們能開報十分優惠的條款。

    32. We are able to quote you very advantageous terms

     

    品質 Quality

     

    (一)

    The goods are available in different qualities.

    此貨有多種不同的質量可供。

     

    Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

    只要商品質量可靠,就不會發生差錯。

     

    If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

    如果你們產品的質量使我們滿意,我們將不斷訂貨。

     

    If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

    如果貴方第一批運來的貨令人滿意,隨后將有大批續訂。

     

    There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

    兩者在質量上無顯著差異。

     

    We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

    我們真誠希望質量與合同規定相符。

     

    As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

    只要能保證質量,售價高點都無所謂。

     

    Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren''t they?

    價格按質量的好壞而定,對嗎?

     

    The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

    接受轉讓一方要負責保持產品的質量。

     

    Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

    我們的質量證明書蓋公章方為有效。

     

    We''ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

    我們將改進產品質量,提高生產率。

     

    They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

    他們完全有資格對這種產品的質量發表意見。

     

    We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

    希望您能報給我們100噸質量和上次相同的貨。

     

    We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

    產品質量適合(不適合)我們的市場。

     

    We always have faith in the quality of your products.

    對你們產品的質量我們總是很信任。

     

    Words and Phrases

     

    quality 質量,品質

    qualitative 質量的

    qualitatively 在質量上

    quality clause 品質條款

    quality certificate 品質證明書

    quality of export and import commodities 進出口商品質量

    good merchantable quality 全銷質量

    to be in conformity with ...一致

    transferer 轉讓者

    transferee 受讓者

     

    (二)

    This is a quality product.

    這是一種高質量的產品。

     

    Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

    這批大衣質量高、成色好。

     

    Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

    我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手表具有高質量。

     

    Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

    雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。

     

    Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

    和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

     

    The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

    這些器械質量好,用處大。

     

    Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

    我們的產品質高價低。

     

    We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

    我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。

     

    Words and Phrases

     

    good quality 好質量

    fine quality 優質

    better quality 較好質量

    high quality 高質量

    fair quality 尚好的質量

    sound quality 完好的質量

    best quality 最好的質量

    superior quality 優等的質量

    choice qualityselected quality 精選的質量

    prime quality tip-top quality 第一流的質量

    first-class quality first-rate quality 頭等的質量

    above the average quality 一般水平以上的質量

    below the average quality 一般水平以下的質量

    common quality 一般質量

    standard quality 標準質量

    usual quality 通常的質量

    popular quality 大眾化的質量

    uniform. quality 一律的質量

    average quality 平均質量

    fair average quality (f.a.q.) 大路貨

     

    (三)

    We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

    我們保換質量不合格的產品。

     

    It''s really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

    這批自行車的質量確實有問題。

     

    I regret this quality problem.

    對質量問題我深表遺憾。

     

    We hope that you''ll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

    希望貴方將來多注意產品的質量問題。

     

    The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

    這批機器運行不準。

     

    Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

    貨到后,我們發現羊毛的質量較差。

     

    The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

    化肥質量次于合同中規定的。

     

    The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

    這批商品的質量不夠一等品。

     

    If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we''re prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

    如果貴方對產品質量不滿意,我們將在一星期內接受退貨。

     

    More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

    300多塊手表不合質量標準。

     

    Words and Phrases

     

    bad quality 劣質

    low quality 低質量

    inferior quality 次質量

    to be responsible for ...負責

    inaccurate 不精確的

    poor quality 質量較差

    to be inferior to 次于...

    first-class 一等品

    unsatisfactory 不滿意的

     

    (四)

    We''ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

    我們已經收到了上星期天你方寄來的樣品。

     

    We''ve got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

    這里是一號和二號樣貨。

     

    Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

    我們的質量完全以貨樣為準。

     

    We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

    我們銷售產品是以貨樣為標準,而不是憑過去任何一批貨的質量。

     

    You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

    你們知道我們是憑銷售貨樣銷售茶葉的。

     

    You can see the difference between these grades.

    你可以看看這些等級的差別。

     

    These two grades are very much in demand.

    這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。

     

    We are in urgent need of these two grades.

    我們現在急需這兩種等級的貨。

     

    The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

    這批貨的顏色比上批要暗許多。

     

    No doubt you’ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

    你們一定收到了質量低劣產品的到貨抽樣。

     

    I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

    我必須通知貨物的規格。

     

    Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

    你們收到了按我方目錄所列的產品規格了嗎?

     

    The quality is all right, but the style. is a bit outdated.

    質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。

     

    We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

    我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。

     

    The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

    雙魚牌商標不錯,圖案新穎。

     

    The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

    那新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮艷。

    We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

    我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。

     

    Words and Phrases

    sample 樣品

    counter sample 對等樣品

    sampling 抽樣

    pattern sample 型式樣品

    duplicate sample 復樣

    colour sample 色彩樣品

    subject to the counter sample 以對等樣品為準

    sample for reference 參考樣品

    sales by sample 憑樣品買賣

    grade 等級

    standard 標準

    specification 規格

    trade mark 商標

    brand 牌名

    colour 色彩

    design 圖案

    catalogue 目錄

    particulars 細節

    Sales by Description 憑說明書買賣

    Sales by Trade Mark of Brand 憑商標和牌名買賣

    quality as per seller''s sample 憑賣方樣品質量交貨

    quality as per buyer''s sample 憑買方樣品質量交貨

    quality landed 卸岸品質

    quality shipped 裝船品質

    quality control 質量管理

    Sales by Specification, Grade, of Standard 憑規格、等級或標準買賣

    Fair Average Quality (F.A.Q.) “良好平均品質(國際上買賣農副產品時常用此標準)

    quality to be considered as being about equal to the sample 品質與樣品大致相同

     

    保險 Insurance

     

    (一)

    I''m looking for insurance fr

    TAG: 英語實戰匯總

    hongjingzi 引用 刪除 hongjingzi   /   2010-03-18 15:54:47
    5
    hongjingzi 引用 刪除 hongjingzi   /   2010-03-18 15:54:45
    很有用啊!,多謝!
     

    評分:0

    我來說兩句

    顯示全部

    :loveliness::handshake:victory::funk::time::kiss::call::hug::lol:'(:Q:L;P:$:P:o:@:D:(:)

    Open Toolbar
  • <li id="ccaac"></li>
  • <table id="ccaac"><rt id="ccaac"></rt></table>
  • <td id="ccaac"></td>
  • <td id="ccaac"></td>
  • 床戏视频